EMERGENCY VET – AUCKLAND WEST
Are you looking for a career path that will open more opportunities for your learning and growth? Or a position in a hospital that is dedicated to personal development as well as the professional side? Then you should consider Animal Emergency at VSA.
Whether you’ve been in practice for 3 months or 30 years, all you’ll need is a passion to offer the best care – and you’ll fit right in. It doesn’t matter where you are in your career journey, we can offer you a unique perspective to clinical practice, an opportunity to upskill and grow or rediscover your passion for helping animals and their owners.
We have an incredible group of veterinary professionals working together to provide some of the most advanced medical care available in New Zealand.
As a vet in our hospital, you’ll have access to our leading-class facilities and technology, and you’ll work alongside our team of specialists in surgery, diagnostic imaging, anaesthesia, and internal medicine.
You’ll be part of an exciting new start with us as we have expanded and relocated to our new purpose-built building in Henderson.
We have all the ‘toys’ to provide an excellent standard of care, including advanced imaging options including CT, and a team of professionals to support any and all types of veterinary cases.
What you’ll get:
- A varied and interesting caseload from a diverse range of clients.
- A commitment to your training and ongoing development, with access to our external CE portal and regular in-house training sessions, plus generous CPD allowances.
- CPD allotment dedicated to well-being and personal development included.
- Ongoing access, training, and communication with a great network of specialists (imaging, anaesthesia, surgery, or medicine) at our hospitals.
- A large support staff of nurses and administration staff for support clinically and from a management perspective.
- A thorough training and induction scheme for all new employees, so you are supported from the beginning of your employment.
- Work-life balance is very important to us, so we strive to give our staff a regular, predictable roster with decent plenty of time off.
- A generous hourly wage.
If you are a qualified veterinarian with a desire to grow your clinical veterinary skills as well as enjoy coming to work, then we want to hear from you!
That sounds like an amazing opportunity doesn’t it! You might have a few questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know if you would like any further information.
We are happy to assist with work visas for the right applicant, and relocation assistance is available.
Visit our website on www.animalemergency.co.nz
Re-ignite your passion for veterinary medicine and find out more about the career opportunities at VSA. Don’t put it off another day.
Please send your CV and Cover to email@example.com