Covid 19 - Traffic Light System Update
From the 3rd December, VSA will be welcoming clients back into our Auckland hospitals. We will also be moving to operate under the traffic light system. To ensure we are able to keep both our clients and staff safe, we will be implementing the following guidelines across all our hospitals in Auckland and Christchurch:
- In Red and Amber alert status, only fully vaccinated clients will be able to come into our hospitals. Contactless consultation will be available for any clients who are not vaccinated.
- All clients will need to provide proof of their vaccination status using the Vaccine Pass. If you haven’t already obtained this, you can get your pass here
- For any clients who do not have proof of vaccination status, or who are not vaccinated for any reason, we will be able to offer a contactless consultation.
- All clients coming into VSA will be required to wear a face mask and sanitise their hands on entry. We will have masks available for anyone who requires one.
- All clients entering the hospital will be required to scan in.
- We will have a 2 person limit for all consultations to ensure both staff and clients can safely maintain a 1m distance.
- Upon arrival to a VSA hospital we ask that all clients stay in your cars and call reception. We will then validate your vaccination status and let you know when you are able to come into the building.
- We also request that if you have any signs of illness that you do not come into our hospital. We can provide a contactless consult in this situation.
We would like to thank all our clients in advance for your cooperation.