Veterinary Technician Nurse
Are you a diploma qualified (or equivalent) vet technician or nurse, looking for the next step in your career? We'd love to hear from you if so. One of our wonderful nursing team is moving away from Auckland so we need someone new to step into their position. We are a fast growing company looking for the right fit for our busy workplace, so if you are looking to advance your career then please get in touch and see what we can do for you.
Whats on offer?
- A varied and interesting caseload from a diverse range of clients, where no two days are the same
- The expectation to develop and use your nursing skills to your best ability
- Clear career progression, with the opportunity to develop your choice of clinical skills within the business
What you're looking for?
- Support to upskill your nursing career to the next level,
- A team working for the same goals, that you can be proud to be part of,
- Great work life balance.
- VS A&E is an emergency veterinary practice based in a specialist hospital in Sylvia Park, Auckland. Veterinary Specialists Auckland is a provider of medical, surgical, and imaging referral services to veterinary first opinion clinics, and physiotherapy and emergency services to both vet clinics and the general public of Auckland. You will be taking care of patients with a very wide spectrum of clinical presentations and levels of care required.
- Wage-range $21+ per hour, depending on experience
- Clinical experience is preferred, but not essential for this position. However you must be Diploma qualified (or equivalent) to apply.
- Our shifts are mostly but not all after hours, and on a rotating rostered basis. You will have plenty of time off, but you must be able to work overnights, weekends and public holidays.
Please have a look at our website: www.vsahospital.co.nz/emergency
And take a tour through the hospital: https://youtu.be/NoTVqBZMEs4
How To Apply
Now is the time to apply! We have established a great reputation in the market place over the past 22 months since opening our doors for emergencies; we need to take the next step into building a bigger team with the same great values we started with.
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to apply for this position; short term visa holders are welcome to apply and assistance with visa applications can be provided.
You are welcome to make a confidential enquiry or submit your CV and cover letter to the A&E Manager, Rosemary Price by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 30 April 2019.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact:
Dr Rosemary Price
M: +64 21 476733