VETERINARY NURSE – SYLVIA PARK
Veterinary Specialists Aotearoa, (VSA) is a privately owned company who run multi faculty specialist hospitals. We have specialists in small animal surgery, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, cardiology, and anesthesia. We are fully equipped with everything you will need to offer an excellent standard of veterinary care. Our awesome nursing teams, have access and training on all the great equipment needed to provide exceptional care, such as multiparameter monitors, mechanical ventilators, digital radiology, CT, and endoscopy to name a few.
We are looking for fantastic, experienced nurses to join our Auckland team based at Sylvia Park. Either full-time or part time – we understand the out of work demands can sometimes mean part-time is better for us and you!
Our hospital philosophy is to provide exceptional care together – for each other, our referring vets and for our patients.
We care deeply about personal wellbeing and offer hours that give you a healthy work life balance.
About the role:
Opportunities to work across all nursing areas of our hospital, or more specific areas of your choice, doing what you love.
No weekends, on-call or reception
If you are:
- Looking for a fun place to work
- Experienced with at least two qualified years working in a general practice or a referral hospital
- Hold a Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or a Bachelor of Veterinary Technology degree (or overseas equivalent)
- Someone with a growth mindset who wants to be a part of our growing practice.
and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Regular, predictable hours with decent amounts of time off
- Excellent remuneration that’s reviewed annually
- Free counselling services and free flu vaccines
- A place to grow and learn new skills in a positive and supportive environment
- Financial assistance towards relocation costs from other areas of New Zealand
- Training and ongoing development
Then get in touch – you are the person we are looking for!
You might have a few questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Taryn on firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are happy to assist with work visas for the right applicant, and relocation assistance is available.
Visit our website on www.animalemergency.co.nz