VETERINARY NURSE – AUCKLAND WEST
Have you ever wanted to work in a brand new state-of-the-art referral hospital? Are you looking to expand your skill level? Do you want be part of exceptional veterinary care, whilst working within a positive and supported team?
Veterinary Specialists Aotearoa, (VSA) is looking for a vet nurse to join our fantastic daytime specialists team at our New Henderson hospital!
Here at VSA we want to provide all veterinary nurses the opportunity to improve on their nursing skills by creating a welcoming and supportive family environment. We pride ourselves on the opportunities available here at VSA and want to ensure everyone is given the chance to upskill and work in an environment where you get active and grow.
If you are
- A diploma qualified or equivalent nurse with at least 1 years out of uni clinical experience.
- Someone with a growth mindset who wants to be a part of continuing to build our amazing practice.
- Engaged by the varied and interesting caseload from the diverse range of patients and clients, where no two days are the same.
- You can work 35 – 40 hours a week
- You enjoy working in a welcoming, fun, and supportive environment.
- You want a new challenge, change of pace or even just a change of scenery.
- You want to be a part of one of New Zealand’s leading emergency care hospitals and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Support and opportunity to up skill your nursing to the next level.
- An amazing, supportive team all working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, that you can be proud to be a part of
- And a great work life balance. Our nursing roster consists of 4 x 10 hour shifts per week. No Nights or Weekends!
- Designated learning journals for you to work through ensuring you have well-structured training with clear guidelines and expectations.
- Generous staff discounts on food, treatment and more
- Free access to our in-house intranet and learning portals
- A relocation package available for out of Aucklanders.
- Paid continuing professional development in areas of YOUR choice
- Paid NZVNA annual subscription
- VSA hospital wide social events, quiz nights and access to VSA’s annual Winterfest
Then get in touch – you might be the person we are looking for!
All we ask is for you to be passionate and willing to learn, alongside adopting our ethos of providing exceptional care together.
We take great pride in our nursing team and endeavour to support a positive and healthy workforce.
Are you curious but still a little unsure? You will be welcomed into look around the hospital, and we can discuss what opportunities we have available.
You might have a few questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Taryn on email@example.com .
We are happy to assist with work visas for the right applicant, and relocation assistance is available.
Visit our website on www.animalemergency.co.nz