EMERGENCY VETERINARIAN VACANCIES
EMERGENCY SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARIAN
As a vet in our hospital, you’ll have access to our leading class facilities and technology, and you’ll work alongside out team of specialists in surgery, diagnostic imaging anaesthesia and internal medicine. We have 3 hospitals within NZ and are currently filling roles at both our Auckland hospitals.
We have all the ‘toys’ to provide an excellent standard of care, including advanced imaging options and a team of professionals to support any and all types of veterinary cases.
What you’ll get:
- A commitment to your training and ongoing development, with access to our external CE portal and regular in-house training sessions, plus generous CPD allowances.
- CPD allotment dedicated to well-being and personal development included.
- A large support staff of nurses and administration staff for support clinically and from a management perspective.
- A thorough training and induction scheme for all new employees, so you are supported from the beginning of your employment.
- Work-life balance is very important to us, so we strive to give our staff a regular, predictable roster with loads of time off.
- a generous hourly wage, which is linked to your experience.
If you are a qualified veterinarian with a desire to grow your clinical veterinary skills as well as enjoy coming to work, then we want to hear from you!
Whether you’ve been in practice for 3 months or 30 years, all you’ll need is a passion to offer the best care – and you’ll fit right in. It doesn’t matter where you are in your career journey, we can offer you a unique perspective on clinical practice, an opportunity to up-skill and grow or rediscover your passion for helping animals and their owners.
That sounds like an amazing opportunity doesn’t it! You might have a few questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Taryn on email@example.com .
We are happy to assist with work visas for the right applicant, and relocation assistance is available.
Visit our website on www.animalemergency.co.nz