ANIMAL EMERGENCY RECEPTIONIST
ANIMAL EMERGENCY @ VETERINARY SPECIALISTS AOTEAROA – SYLVIA PARK
Veterinary Specialists Aotearoa (VSA) is proud to bring the very best in an animal hospital, with a dedicated team providing advanced surgery, imaging, medicine, and physiotherapy, together with excellent emergency and after-hours care. Our goal is to provide exceptional care to all our patients and their families. To provide every cat, dog, and small animal that enters our hospital the very best treatment available and a better way of life.
Here at VSA we have a welcoming and supportive family environment and pride ourselves on ensuring all our team can grow and upskill.
To work alongside our clinical team, we are seeking a Full-Time experienced receptionist who is aligned with our philosophy of exceptional care for patients and their families:
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Be happy to predominantly work nights, evenings, weekends and public holidays, a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Be punctual and provide reliable support to your team and the wider hospital.
- Carry out administrative and general housekeeping tasks.
- Have outstanding oral communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate information to clients and clinicians alike.
- Provide coverage at reception with professional and engaging front-line interactions with our clients and their pets.
- You enjoy working in a welcoming, fun, and supportive environment
- Be open to helping out at our other Auckland site on occasion.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
Other VSA employee benefits
- Generous staff discounts
- Paid continuing professional development in areas of YOUR choice
- VSA hospital-wide social events, quiz nights and access to VSA’s annual Winterfest
- Night shift care package & snacks to get you through those tough nights.
- Christmas and Birthday gifts for all staff & use of the VSA Auckland Zoo VIP pass
- Easy access to the major motorways, and bus routes
If you are experienced and keen to hone your skills or have experience working with people, in a team environment and willing to live and breathe our philosophy of exceptional care for self, team, and clients we are interested in speaking with you.
You might have a few questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Taryn on email@example.com .
We are happy to assist with work visas for the right applicant, and relocation assistance is available.
Visit our website on www.animalemergency.co.nz