Veterinary Specialists Aotearoa is proud to provide the very best in animal care, with a dedicated team providing advanced surgery, imaging, internal medicine and physiotherapy, together with high-quality after-hours care. With our clinical expertise and purpose-built, state of the art hospitals across three locations, we focus on optimal outcomes for our patients.
To work alongside our clinical team, we are seeking a receptionist who is aligned with our philosophy of exceptional care for patients and their families. Working a 10 hour day, four days a week, you will:
- carry out administrative and general housekeeping tasks
- provide coverage at reception, welcoming our patients and their families with professional and engaging front line interactions
- have outstanding oral communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate information to clients and clinicians alike
- be punctual and provide reliable support to your team and the wider hospital
- be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
If you are experienced and keen to hone your skills, or have experience working with people, in a team environment and are willing to live and breathe our philosophy of exceptional care for self, team and clients we are interested in speaking with you.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and want to be a part of the team that will provide unparalleled animal care, we would like to hear from you.
Contact Kate Strahan, Kate.Strahan@vsnz.co.nz